Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quiz Time....

I found this quiz and I thought it was cute, so I decided to have Kiana answer it for both her parents. Sorry I know some answers don't make sense but that's Kiana for you. Enjoy

1.What is something dad always says to you? BEATINGS!
2.What makes dad happy? If you give him a kiss.
3.What makes dad sad? If you don't give him a kiss.
4.How does dad make you laugh? If he throws me on the couch.
5.What was daddy like as a child? I don't know.
6.How old is dad? 6
7.How tall is dad? really tall, taller than you.
8.What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Play a game.
9.What does dad do when you’re not around? He goes to school by himself because he plays basketball.
10.What is dad really good at? He is good at my little pony, he beats me at my little pony.
11.What is dad not good at? He is not good at the computer, because he always messes it up.
12.What’s dad job? When he needs to go to work.
13.What makes you proud of dad? If he wins like games because I am not going to be proud of him if he doesn't win the games.
14. What do you and dad do together? We wait for you to come home.
15.How are you and dad the same? Because we both match. Do you know why because we are both brown.
16. How are you and dad different? He is a boy and I am a girl.
17. How do you know dad loves you? He told me.

1.What is something mom always says to you? You don't know what to do, so I help you.
2.What makes mom happy? If you don't step in goo
3.What makes mom sad? If you step in gooey stuff.
4.How does mom make you laugh? If you tickle me.
5.What was mommy like as a child? I don't know
6.How old is mom? 7
7.How tall is mom? That tall, like this tall mom. ( holding her arms apart)
8.What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Kiss my dad.
9.What does mom do when you’re not around? You leave me and go to school.
10.What is mom really good at? Playing games.
11.What is mom not good at? Your not good at my little pony.
12.What’s mom’s job? You look for a zoo.
13.What makes you proud of mom? When you find the movie I want to watch.
14. What do you and mom do together? We run and jump on dad and kiss him.
15.How are you and mom the same? If we match together.
16. How are you and mom different? We are brown and white.
17. How do you know mom loves you? If you kiss me.

2 comments:

Nate said...

I love that Brandon always messes up the computer and that he is good at my little pony!!

The Mecham Family said...

She is so cute!