Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Flashback

I love Halloween. It is so much fun getting all dressed up and going and seeing all the cute costumes. And of course the candy is an added bonus! I love the decorations and the haunted houses and pretty much anything scary to do with Halloween. But my favorite is getting all dressed up. I am not sure what we are going to be this year but I have been thinking about it for months. I like doing family themes because I think we are cute when we all match but this year I am not sure if we can do that. One because Kiana has a mind of her own now and she wants to pick out her own costume, Two because I always have to work extra hard to get Brandon to dress up, and Three because we have cute costumes that Kiana has grown out of that will fit Mariah and I am not sure I can justify buying a new one for Mariah when I have perfectly good costumes already. So I guess we will see what happens this year. And now for a little Halloween
Flashback.....

2 comments:

Randi said...

I especially love the pirates! I've never thought about actually getting costumes for Nick and I. I always spend all my time making the kids costumes, that it has never occured to me to join in the fun. Oops :)

Kenzee Jo said...

Hahaha...the pictures are great. There's no way Kris would dress up. Brandon's a fun guy...and thanks for your input on what Declan should be :]