Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love the Mountains

I am kinda bummed I haven't been able to enjoy the mountains very much this year. I love going camping, being outside, hanging out with friends and of course having the beautiful mountains in the background. We did get to enjoy the nice cool weather on Labor day!!! We went up Provo canyon with our friends Nate & Lindsey, Jenny & Joe and of course all the kids. We made tin foil dinners and smores. It was so nice to spend time with friends and enjoy the outdoors! I hope we spend a lot more time around campfires this fall before the cold winter comes.

Mariah is enjoying her first time around the fire!

Best Friends

1 comment:

Randi said...

Your girls have the cutest smiles! It looks like you had a lot of fun and I'm glad you got to get some campfire/smore experience in before winter comes. Today was our first day where it actually felt like fall, and I'm not excited about that at all. Can't summer last all year!