Sunday, September 7, 2008

5 Years.............



Can you believe it? We have been married for five years! I really am amazed at how fast times flies when your having fun:) Brandon and I got married 5 years ago in the Bountiful Utah temple. That was one of the best decision I have made in my life. Marriage was a lot different than I was expecting. It took awhile to get use to my new roommate. Now I can't imagine my life without him. We are so good together. We have added to our family throughout the years. First with Kiana and now with Mariah we are growing and I couldn't be more happy. The last five years have been the greatest in my life and I know the next five will be just as great.
For our 5 year anniversary we took a trip to San Diego. It was so much fun! We left the girls with my parents and it was great. I loved spending time with my husband without having to share each other with our girls for one weekend. We were like peas and carrots lol! We stayed in Vegas the first night which was fun. Then we went on to San Diego the next day. We drove with our friends Nate and Lindsey. When we got to San Diego we stayed with our cousin Ashley and her husband Bryant. Later we met up with some more friends Jake and Camille. It was fun to spend time with friends. We were able to go to the San Diego temple, which was pretty amazing because I was endowed there exactly 5 years earlier. We also went to Sea World, the beach, and went out at nights with no bedtimes to worry about:) It was a great trip. By the end of the trip I was ready to get home to my girls. It was a wonderful Anniversary!!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations! That's a big milestone. I'm glad you got to enjoy your anniversary without the kids. SOunds like you had fun!

Megan and Travis said...

Becky, I didn't know you had a blog! Good thing I stumbled upon it! When am I going to see y'all again. Now we're both in Utah, but I still haven't seen you!

Kenzee Jo said...

Fun-fun...I didn't know you had a blog...so I'm added you onto mine. You have such a wonderful family. I am very happy for you...