Monday, September 1, 2008

The BIG Apple

This summer was pretty crazy for us Robinsons. We lived in NYC and boy was it different. We did a lot of fun stuff. Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, Broadway, Central Park, Metropolitan museum, China Town, Bronx Zoo I could go on and on but I will stop. My favorite thing in the city was Central Park. We went to Central Park almost everyday..... it is an amazing place! It was crazy trying to get around in New York. The subway system is awesome but its not so great when you have two kids and a stroller trying to go up and down the stairs...Grocery shopping was another challenge, we pretty much went to the grocery store every other day. The weather wasn't so bad but man that humidity killed me. Kiana loved all the tall buildings and I have to admit I was pretty amazed myself. Shopping was fun especially in China town. All and all we had a pretty awesome time in The BIG Apple:)


1 comment:

Randi said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! It looks like you had so much fun in NYC this summer. I love your pics and can I just say one more time, "your kids are so cute!!"