Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nina's Wedding

Okay this post will be a little more fun to look at then my last couple of posts. My little sister Nina got married and she was a beautiful bride. Nina is the youngest sister and the last sister to get married. It was so great when she got endowed. All my sisters were there together in the Celestial room, it was so nice to all be there together. I love my little sister Nina and I am so proud of her. She chose a great guy to marry and I wish them the best!












4 comments:

Natalie said...

You guys look so cute all dressed up for your sister's wedding! How fun! Was the wedding here in Utah? I hope I didn't drop off those cookies too late at night!? Hope you guys are doing well! :) And that your daughter is feeling better.

Allison said...

So cute! I love the Becks! And I can't believe little Nina is MARRIED... it's just a little bit crazy. But you and your sisters all look so gorgeous, you just have such a good looking family!

Becky and Brandon said...

Yeah it was fun. She got married in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. No it deffinately was not to late, Thank you so much for the cookies they were so so good and cute!

Kenzee Jo said...

Very pretty!! I love all the pictures. Her dress was amazing!! I also had the same colors :] I'm sorry I missed it :[ Hope you are feeling better!!