Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good News!

This post if for anybody who read my earlier post about my sicknesses. So I went back for my checkup cat scan to see how the mass on my left lung was doing. The good news was it's smaller, not gone, but smaller. So that means it's not cancer!! Tumors apparently don't just get smaller they stay the same or grow. Bad news is I still have pneumonia a month later and it has now spread to my right lung. But I still consider this great news! It doesn't really affect me much unless I am working out and I am on a basketball team right now but other than that not much to complain about.

4 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Awe BECK!! You relieved me :] I am so happy for you, but I'm sorry that you still are sick. You will always be in my prayers!! I almost thought you were going to post that you were pregnant just by the TITLE of your BLOGG "Good News" :D hahha...which would be great news too :] But, I'm glad that it is getting smaller!! Love your face!

Randi said...

Yeah, for NO cancer! But that sucks that you are still sick. I hope you get better soon, especially so you can enjoy your basketball season. :)

Dana and Chase said...

hello! i randomly came across your blog! I have always wanted to tell u how cute your family is! and how much i enjoy your lessons in R.S. you are just so cute!

Natalie said...

I hope you feel better soon! And I'm glad it's not cancer! I miss going visiting teaching together with you!