Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Failed!

I failed, I had a goal to blog at least one time in the month of February and it didn't happen. 28 days and I couldn't find one day to just type a couple sentences just to say I was still alive. Now on March 1st I find the time. I know I didn't blog about the month of February. But it wasn't because I had nothing to blog about. It was the exact opposite. I didn't blog because it was a busy busy month. A lot of ups and downs. I will blog about them soon but here is a little preview of what's to come. Trip to Florida, I get a Cold, Then I get Strep throat, Nina's wedding, Brandon goes to Europe, Family Reunion, State Basketball, Nina's second reception, and last but not least I get pneumonia and pleurisy......stay tuned if you want all the details.

2 comments:

Nate said...

I want all the details!!! I will be sure to stay tuned!!

Randi said...

Holy cow...sounds like a crazy month. I can't wait to hear all the details and I hope you're feeling better! I miss ya!