Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mariah


Mariah turned one a couple weeks ago. We took her to get her picture taken. She was so cute and did very well, as you can see. I just want to post a couple things about Mariah at the age of One. Mariah weighs 16.1 pounds. She is walking/running very well. She loves her big sister so much. She like to sing its sooo cute, her favorite song is Tiny Turtle. She has the cutest little squeal when she is mad. She has 9 teeth. She is growing more hair ( about as much as Kiana had at 2 months). She has two stuffed animals that she loves ( puppy and fiddo). She has the cutest little dimples, smile, and laugh. Right now she likes to shake her head yes and say yeah to everything, so of course we have a lot of fun with that asking her questions (like do you love me, am I your favorite, ect.) She is a bundle of Joy and we love having her in our family. I love my little baby so much I can hardly stand it.

5 comments:

Nate said...

very cute pictures!

but where was my child when you were posting this.....under supervision i hope! haha just kidding

Randi said...

Okay, she is just too darn cute!

Carol Beck said...

what else can i say? she is just adorable!!! almost as cute as my grandbabies! almost!

The Mecham Family said...

Beautiful! She's so adorable!

Lisa Heath said...

I can't believe she is one, she was tiny the last time I saw her. Ok, we need to get together. You tell me what works for you... I am pretty much always available!
Lisa