Friday, November 14, 2008

Picture Tag..

I got tagged by my friend Randi a long time ago and then again by my friend Jenny so I figured I would do it. The idea is to go to your pictures and go in the fourth folder and pick the fourth picture and post it. Then, go to the six folder and get the sixth picture and post it. It is fun to go back into those folders and dig up those old pictures.

Both my pictures are kinda random. I have been working on a video for my parents so I have a lot of pictures from when we were growing up and from special occasions. It looks like these pictures should of come from Misty's folder haha.

Mom, Misty, Baby Ryder, and Dad (at Ryder's blessing)




Misty, Dad, and Jacob ( I love this picture)


I tag Megan, Mandy, Dez, Kenzee, Carol, and Devon

3 comments:

Those Dandy Dillards said...

I really thought that was Nathan the first time I looked at that last picture. They look so much alike!

Kenzee Jo said...

Awww...Nathan really does look exactly like your dad :] How cute :]

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-jenis-sayuran-tinggi-protein