Thursday, October 23, 2008

A night to remember!!!!

I have been so busy lately so I know this post is late. Okay so it all started with a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode, the one with all the wedding dresses. Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe hung out all night in their apartment wearing wedding dresses. So me and my friends always talked about how we wanted to do that. Well my cousin Lindsey finally decided to make it happen. So she told me she wanted to have a wedding dress party, and of course I loved the idea. So then the planning started, it was fun planning a wedding again haha. So we made the guest list, and sent out the invitations. Then we had to figure out what we wanted to serve, we decided on doing chocolate and cheese fondue, yummy!
We wanted to make the night about our weddings so we decided to do a mock wedding night. So Lindsey made a beautiful wedding cake.
We all had partners and we cut the cake and fed it to our partner haha.
Then we set up a isle so the brides could walk down the isle again. There was a little catch, it wasn't the traditional wedding march. Each bride had to strut their stuff to I'm to Sexy!



After all the cake cutting and modeling and eating we mellowed the party down with the bouquet toss. Each bride had to toss the bouquet to another bride, the bride who caught the bouquet had to tell a funny or cute or romantic story about how they met their husband, their proposal, or something that happened at their wedding. It was fun to hear all the funny and cute stories. Oh yeah we also had some bridesmaids, (our friends who are not married yet wore their prom dresses and shared cute stories about the guys they are dating now or how they were asked to prom).

It was a hilarious night. It all started because a couple of us girls wanted to wear our wedding dresses again and we figured there were others like us. So for anybody who really wants to put there dress back on I recommend a wedding dress party!


Group Picture



BFF'S


All my sisters were there so it was
really special! I love my sisters!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I loved seeing the pics Becky! You and your friends are so creative!!! It must have been so much fun! I hope you have a great week!

Kenzee Jo said...

I saw this on Linds's ...cute idea...you guys are fun and I miss that and you :]

Randi said...

That sounds like so much fun. The only thing I don't get....How the heck did you all fit back into your wedding dresses? I am very impressed. I may weigh the same as I did before, but after having kids my body shape is completely different. My ribs spread so much, there is no way I'd be able to zip mine up!

Devon & Kale said...

Looked like lots of fun Becky! Very creative idea:) I love your family pictures! Your girls are getting so cute and they are both SO adorable! Ashton is being a vampire for Halloween and Kamryn is being a pink leopard. What are your girls dressing up as?