Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Back

I know I know I have been gone for awhile. We have been busy busy busy. I am going to try to catch you up on our lives but it is going to take a couple post to do it. I decided I would mostly post pictures of the last couple of months with a brief summary of the activities. (Click on the pictures to view larger image.)


This was Kiana first year doing sports! She played on a soccer team with Provo parks and rec. She was so adorable and it was so fun to watch her play.

We attended the Wells family reunion this year and it was a blast! It was in Idaho. We camped for a couple nights. We were close to the sand dunes and a nice little lake to swim in.

Here are some pictures of us this summer hanging out with friends. We spent a lot of our summer hanging our with friends and family. We love them so much!
One of my best Friends Kadie had a birthday in June. This is us celebrating on the left. On the right is my Bunco group. I miss these girls so much we had a lot of fun once a month with our girls night out (aka Bunco night).
We made a trip to Atlanta Georgia this summer to visit Brandon's sister Dede. We had a great time (even though the airlines lost our bags). The pictures below are of us at 6 flags. The girls loved it!
This is the fourth of July at Dede's house. We spent some of the day at The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. The girls loved the fireworks we lit at Dede's house that evening. The sparklers were their favorite!

We also made a trip to Charlotte North Carolina to visit Brandon's other sister Sandy. We had a great time hanging by their pool and the girls loved getting to see their cousins. Notice that they are all girls. Their are 6 grandchildren on Brandon's side and they are all girls, with another girl on the way.

Okay this is a start. I am caught up through July, now I just have August through November :)






5 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Glad to see you on here. Love all the pictures... I see Jacob, Crystal and your mommy every once in awhile. Used to play Volleyball against them :D it was fun! Miss you...

The Mecham Family said...

Lots of great pics...and I'm a total dork...sorry for messing up the pics, hahaha. Miss ya!

Nate said...

I want MORE!!! did you use memory mixer for your pages? Do you have Picasa?

PRC said...

https://tinyurl.com/yxlj535f

Anonymous said...

真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室 , 真人视频聊天室